The MTV1000 is a fully featured, compact and portable, multi-purpose ventilator, providing a wide range of respiratory care solutions to both hospitals and patients. It is used to treat patients with respiratory failure from inadequate ventilation or oxygenation (or both), as evidenced by hypoxemia with or without hypercapnia.
MTV1000 provides more useful information to clinicians. Easy to read and control, it enables quick access and straightforward operation.
Oxygen Supply, Oxygen Blending System
MTV1000 has two types of oxygen supply providing both high and low pressure. An O2 concentration function is available with an O2 blender.
- • 7” Color TFT, touch screen & knob
- • O2 blender, exhalation drive line outlet
- • PACV, PSIMV, VACV, VSIMV, Spont+/CPAP, PRVC, Auto
- • Apnea back-up ventilation
- • Optional: SpO2, EtCO2, proximal pressure monitoring and nebuliser
- • Predicted body weight: 10 to 150kg (volume), 1 to 150kg (pressure)
- • Tidal volume: 50 to 2500ml
- • Inspiratory pressure: 5 to 80 cmH2O
- • PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 45 cmH2O
- • Respiratory rate: 2 to 60 bpm
- • FIo2: 21% to 100%
- • Breathing circuit type: Dual limb & single limb with external peep valve system
- • Nebuliser: (Optional) 10 to 180 minutes
- Power: AC : 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hx (free voltage)
- DC : 10.8V 8.8A, Internal battery
- Provides up to 180 minutes of normal operation
- External DC supply 12V-16V